These days, majority of Android devices comes with high-quality cameras that support 720p or 1080p HD video recording too. Another pre-installed app called the YouTube app is a boon for those Android users who wish to share their favorite videos with others. The YouTube app on Android platform allows anyone to upload videos directly on You Tube, the world’s largest video sharing site. The best part of the app is that it enables the users to set privacy controls over their uploaded videos. So, if you are uploading any video then it’s up to you to decide whether to make that video available to the entire web or to just few invited friends.
Image Source: howto.cnet.com
The fresh and simple user-interface of the app makes the task of sharing and uploading of videos on You Tube really very easy. It would need hardly few steps and few minutes of yours to upload a video recorded by the Android device to You Tube. The app also offers various options, which would allow the users to provide appropriate title, a small description and tags for the video. To use the app and to upload the videos, you are required to ‘Sign In’ to your You Tube account. You can also directly sign in using your Gmail account. Take a look on the points given below to know exactly how to create a You Tube account and then how to upload a video on You Tube.
Follow these steps to create an account on You Tube:
- Visit the You Tube main page, www.youtube.com.
- Click on the “create an account” link located at the upper right hand corner of the page.
- After you are done with the filling up of information, you will be logged in automatically. In case, you don’t log in automatically then hit the ‘sign in’ link situated at the top right side of the page (next to the create account link).
- That’s it. Now you have an active You Tube account.
Follow the steps give below to upload a video on You Tube:
- As soon as you open the YouTube app on your Android device, you will be directed to the video stream.
- Now, in order to upload a video, just hit the menu button on your handset. Then select the ‘Upload’ option located at the bottom side of the page.
- You will be presented with the media gallery of your device, where you can see all of your videos. Select a particular file that you wish to upload.
- After that a new screen will be displayed where you can provide the title, description and tag for your video.
- The uploading time of video can take anywhere from few seconds to minutes. It would purely depend on the network speed and the size of your video. The status of the upload will be displayed at the top of the screen. As soon as the video gets fully uploaded, it will appear on the You Tube server.
- Lastly, you will get a link to your uploaded video with which you can easily share the video with your family members and friends privately. Plus, using this link, you can see the video online anytime and anywhere.
The uploading procedure is same for every version of Android Operating System. So, what you are waiting for? Just pick up your Android phone, start recording videos, and then upload them to You Tube.
How To Upload Android Video To You Tube video from youtube: