Mosaic photography is an ancient art in which hundreds or thousands of small pictures are arranged in a scrupulous way to make a single picture. Every single small picture has a certain color impression. On looking from a distance, the original picture can be recognized. While looking from close-up, the individual smaller pictures may be seen. This art is also known as a Photographic mosaic or Photo mosaic. One should be very careful while making the mosaics as this job requires much attention. It is not an easy-to-do chore. But you do not need to get a headache over making a mosaic picture anymore. Many web tools are available now that may help make your task an easy one. These tools utilize all the mosaic effects and techniques on their own. Mosaizer Pro is software that lets the user create a photo mosaic with the help of a set of tools to generate great photo art painting effects.
Image Source: blograzzi.net
With the help of Mosaizer Pro, user can create many photo arts including a photo mosaic. Mosaizer Pro is a widespread set of bitmap editing tools like colored patches, patterns, filters and masks. This software uses a large number of pictures. In comparison to the existing bitmap editors, Mosaizer Pro adds some unique features. It creates mosaic from any picture the user wants in an easy and simple way with an exceptional result. Mosaic Pro supports 8 international languages including English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian and Polish. The software is available absolutely free for download and use at home. However, you will have to buy a license for its commercial use. Let us see at the detailed steps to use this software.
1. Download: If you want to make a mosaic using this software, from any of your pictures, then first download Mosaizer Pro and complete the installation process.
2. Select File: After your installation process is complete, insert the source image. For this, click ‘File’ and then ‘New’ to select your own image. If you want to make a mosaic from an in built image in the software, press ‘Open’ then ‘File’ and select an existing image.
3. Settings: Settings have been divided into Patterns, Quality, Masks, Colors, and Specials tab, located on the left side of the software window. Colors and Quality contain the basic option from mosaic tool like setting up picture amount, variety, cell size, colorize, blend and more. The Mask menu offers various mask patterns for the uploaded picture. Users can change the pattern of the mosaic through Patterns tab. The patterns may be rectangular (default), circular, spiral or hexagonal. The Special function offers more facilities, before this make sure that Start Wizard is disabled. The Pre-Process button allows you to set Contrast, Brightness, Transparency and Saturation from the mosaic artwork.
4. Process: After you are done with all your settings, click the ‘Start’ button to process the picture. You may also add the Colorize and Blend effect after the image is being processed. For this you will have to click the ‘Post-Process’ button.
Finally, you will get your final result as a picture which is quite similar to the original. This new image includes many other images, which are similar to pieces of your original image. You may also change the look of your Mosaic Pro window. Just click ‘Tools’ and then ‘Skins’. Select the look you prefer. Similarly you may change the language as well. This tool includes plentiful configurations and choices, which result in a marvelous final mosaic. It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows 8.
- Easy to use tool
- Available free for download and home use
- Large number of configurations and settings
- Includes tutorials about how to use it
- Provides outstanding results
- Supports 8 international languages
- Needs license for commercial use